
The superhero power I always wanted (for forever) was to be able to make any meal I wanted from anywhere that I wanted in the blink of an eye (I am sure this gives you some insight into my personality).
I thought of another one today that would be pretty cool...
Any type of uniform you put on or if you use an object that is associated with a certain profession you would instantly have complete knowledge of that particular career. So if you put on a dr's coat- you can give medical treatment. Want to put that tool belt on? Now you are a carpenter. Want to be a nuclear scientist? Make sure you find the right lab coat! I think that would be a pretty cool power. Think of all the money you could save and the people you could help :)
Want to chime in about the superhero power you would like????

3 comments:
Well, I always wanted to fly. Just jump up and start soaring of my own accord. But that's pretty standard stuff.
As for the out-of-the-ordinary stuff, I've wanted something akin to what you describe. Not necessarily being able to deliver medical treatment simply by donning a coat. But I wanted to have the power to touch someone where it hurt (physically, not emotionally) and *feel* their pain.
Your head hurts? Lemme put my hand there. Um, okay. That's not a sinus headache, that's a migrane. Let's change your meds. Stuff like that. Of course it would make for a truly grueling and painful day to day job for me as a Doctor, but I still think it would be a cool power to have.
I wanna fly. Hands down--well, that and read peoples thoughts--not all the time, just when Im being particularly nosy ;)
Awesome question! I want to be able to read people's thoughts. Then maybe I would understand why my husband chooses to do stupid things like walk on the rug in the baby's room with crocs he wore outside in the mud. Maybe then I wouldn't want to punch him in the face. And besides, stupid people stress me out. So maybe if I had this power I could understand irrational behaviour a little better.
Luv you bunches. Call soon and send pics really soon so I can tell you how fat and awesome you look.
Post a Comment