
Ummm... the baby has dropped.
This isn't really a comforting thing to me as we are so, so, so, soooooo not ready.
I wasn't going on maternity leave until May 1.
We just ordered our changing table.
Did I mention we are not ready?
We just got our baby bedding.
There are no clothes washed.
We are having our hospital tour today.
I have three major outstanding projects at work.
Have I told you that we are not ready for baby to arrive?
I haven't even had a chance yet to post about my two showers for crying out loud! Let alone start the thank you cards!!!!
I have read that for first time mom's they notice that the baby drops/ engages 1-2w prior to labor- although sometimes longer. While I realize that this is not about us but we just aren't ready...
Does anyone know of anyone where it has been on the longer side?? Could you tell me some positive stories??? Please?
Ships... great big ships... (quick- what movie is that line from???)

4 comments:
Hoping the little one holds out a bit longer!
Hang on little one, mom's not quite ready yet!! :)
delurking to let you know that I've had a few patients (I do prenatal care as an FP) who have had the "drop" sensation with lots of pressure for 3-4 weeks--one I even had to induce at 41 weeks!
Hang in there...Lil' P could just be getting ready...my best friend dropped a good 3-4 weeks before going into labor and she stayed 3 cm dilated for like another week and a half. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Lil' P hangs on a good bit longer-or at least long enough to get that changing table! :P
LOTS OF HUGS!!!
Post a Comment