"What? They are- they are right there! They are huge... are you planning on breastfeeding?"This is said as I blankly stare, like a deer in headlights (no pun intended), at my supervisor. I look to the 2 co-workers and intern who are present and none of them can look at me in the face. Either from laughter or horror, I am not sure... wait... wait... It's definately laughter.
I can't believe she just said that to me- actually I can. Welcome to my office.

3 comments:
awesome photo :-)
I can't believe she said that! No one would dream of making a comment about a coworker's rack - to their face! If they weren't pg. Crazy!
Holy crap. Today I am thankful I'm the only girl in a department of 12 guys. How AWKWARD!
That is classic! Why doesn't it surprise me. Was it D or KW?
We still love you...huge boobs and all.
Love,
S&C
Post a Comment