Wednesday, August 26, 2009

All Is Well

We went for the u/s.

Everything looked good. Wonderful. Fantastic.

We did not find out the sex, so we are awaiting our surprise in January-

Yay!

I have been reading blogs, just not responding.

That's about all the energy I have. Sorry, I am just pooped.

Cheers to a lovely week for you :)

5 comments:

Melis.sa said...

Glad everything is looking great!!

Mrs.Joyner said...

Aww..such good news, congratulations!! And I think it's exciting to know the sex. Sometimes people who know the sex & pre-name the baby..I don't know, what if the baby comes out & doesn't look like the name you picked? So I said all that to say this, I love the not knowing..lol

Laura said...

So glad to hear that the ultrasound went well! I know how excitingly dreadful (or is it dreadfully exciting?) that they can be. Congrats! Hang in there!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Still checking in on ya! So glad everything is going so well. I don't know how you can not find out.. I would die!! Of course I think it would be so fun to be surprised but the planner in me would never allow that to happen =)

C said...

such wonderful news!!!!