I am still technically pregnant.
I find it odd that I say that- as if somehow I am not "really" pregnant because we don't know if we have a heartbeat or if I am going to miscarry. It's like I need to qualify or justify my state of mind somehow.
Anyway...
I have had two more labs. My 5- day lab (3rd draw) was 375. My final, and 4th draw (4 days later) was 3310.
This is encouraging and the numbers were much higher than we hoped for.
LP is keeping me busy (who is literally climbing on everything) along with work- both excellent distractions. I am left worried at times because I am not constantly checking in with symptoms. So this leads me to worry that they aren't strong enough- to which I have to remind myself that I could get distracted from my symptoms while I was carrying LP.
So then I wonder if we are having a boy since it's like LP's pregnancy- which leaves me feeling annoyed with myself because I am jumping way ahead of myself and the situation.
(Oh- I also worry that I jinxed the pregnancy as I found out my due date.)
You know the drill. The roller coaster. Blah, blah, blah...
I should be solidly into my 8th week by time the u/s rolls around- June 16th.
Here's to hoping that drinks will be on the house that day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Sounds like things are steady for now. I'm keeping all crossables crossed!
Sorry the 16th is so far away:-( I am hoping every day that this is your miracle #2! Hugs to you:-)
Thinking of you and keeping everything crossed that the 16th brings wonderful news. ((MANY HUGS))
Keeping positive thoughts and prayers your way. Numbers look good to me...but I got my medical degree on Google. The 16th will be here before you know it. Thinking of you :)
Man oh man, I feel like the 4th is far away for me, personally, so the 16th seems like forever for you! However, I'm keeping a positive prayer going for you on this. I REALLY hope everything stays as steady as it is now. ((hugs))
all my positive thoughts and prayers are coming your way... keep your head up honey!
Thinking of you always and sending lots of prayers your way! XOXO
Post a Comment