Monday, May 18, 2009

Another

Another what?

Positive pregnancy test. After all, that is what I do best. Well, what L and I do best.

I actually got it last week but didn't want to post until I had more info to provide.

Before telling you I would like you to know that we have the Intralipi.d treatment set up and if it works--- it will cost about 5% of what IVIg did. So if the cost of immune testing/ treatment has been holding you back in the world of IF/ RPL--- please make an appt. with SIR.M. The whole treatment is quite affordable considering at what we look at paying for many things!!!

My 48 hour betas were the following:
1st Draw- 22, Progesterone, 23

2nd Draw- 66

I go in for another beta on Monday (today) and if that looks good we will have a treatment on Friday!

I am starting to get nervous because I realize how much faith I am putting into this treatment. I don't want to be disappointed.

Chin up though- I can do this.

Pregnancy #6 was lucky and maybe #9 will be too.

8 comments:

Mrs.Joyner said...

OMG!! I am so SO happy for you..You deserve this so much..Can I use the congrats word? Cause Im going too..CONGRATULATIONS!! Here's to Lucky #9!!

C said...

You're exactly right, keep that chin up b/c you CAN do this! I'm very excited to hear how today's results turn out. Please keep us posted!

Ya know, I always liked the song "love potion #9"...:-) Maybe THIS will be your lucky potion.

*crossing fingers and saying prayers*

Melis.sa said...

Keeping you in my thoughts!

Anonymous said...

A cautious congrats, my dear!! xoxo

Elizabeth said...

Wow! Rooting for you big time!!!

Leah said...

I am thrilled for you. And I will continued to be thrilled, and hopeful and blindly optimistic! 9 is a perfectly lucky number, my friend.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Oh yay girl! I am so happy for you! And I will be praying for you and your little family through all of this!!

come on lucky #9!!

Living With Loss said...

Congratulations and I REALLY hope this works out for you!