
And with that came his first temper tantrum in public. Ahhh... the sweet sounds of hysteria and having "that kid."
I was a tough two years to get here, it was a tough year to get through- but I loved every minute and I know how truly blessed I am.
I hope that you had a fabulous birthday little man- I couldn't love anyone more!!!

9 comments:
precious beyond words
Happy Birthday!!! He is so handsome! :)
He is gorgeous. He's like the outrageously cute kid in the photo that comes with new picture frame packaging. I am genuinely speechless at how adorable he is!
Look how precious he is!!
happy birthday, little one!
*smooches* Happy birthday!
That first picture put a much-needed smile on my face. He is absolutely adorable! Happy Birthday, little man!
OH...MY....GOODNESS! Look at that FACE! So, so cute. Cant believe he is already one...
Happy Birthday precious boy!
awww! He looks so happy and healthy! obviously a dearly loved little boy!
Post a Comment