Monday, April 06, 2009

So Much To Say

And so little time to say it- so here's the outline!

- Busy, busy with work. Which is good because that means a paycheck but it also means I am working with a particularly undesirable client type.

- Had a fabulous birthday! It was great and the best one I have had in several years. Score me!

- Annoyed as SIR.M and my Ob have been playing phone tag.

- But maybe not so bad because I do I have 't think I have o'ed yet. Had some sings but nothing concrete.

- Worried because the last time I didn't "o" it took me 8 months to finally get there.

- Hello, CD 20 (ugh!)

- Our little man, sweet LP, had his 11- month birthday!

- We officially have a toddler! Yes, you read that right :))))

- LP has been dying to walk but just not able to get up the courage to try. Then "wham!" he took his first steps. I was so proud of him, I immediately called my entire family.

- Keep in mind, he still prefers crawling as his mode of transportation. Wait, scratch that. He'd rather be carried :)

2 comments:

amylynn said...

Happy belated b-day, and thinking positive thoughts to a successful ovulation

RBandRC said...

Very happy belated birthday! Are you temping or using OPKs? I'm seriously considering starting to temp as I'm otherwise driving myself nuts. Even though we aren't trying again yet.

A toddler??? ALREADY??? Damn. Time is just going so fast! Happy 11 months LP ((HUGS))