Friday, April 17, 2009

Are You Freakin' Kidding Me??

After about a two weeks of debating, we finally made the plunge to buy the "preloved" car.

We had a little extra money coming in from a side job that L held- I thought, "We'll use it for backup if there is month where I don't get work."

I came home with the car at 4:15pm.

Do you know what happened at 6:45pm?

L got an email saying that that he would be taking a 70% pay cut on that job. He never even got a warning sign that things were amiss with the company. Had we'd known we wouldn't have purchased the car.

I am trying so hard not to freak out and keep faith that God will provide a way for us.

Shit.

4 comments:

Dan & Hillary said...

Oh, NO! 70% cut? How is that possible? That's like earning $30 one moment, and $9 the next??? Is there any way to return the car?

RBandRC said...

Damn it! I'm sorry, sweetie. Thinking of you! ((HUGS))

Living With Loss said...

I'm so sorry...what awful, awful timing. I really hope a solution arises soon for you.

niobe said...

Oh. My. Gosh. What a freakin nightmare.