Thursday, April 16, 2009

CD1

She arrived today so I guess I did ovulate...

I was a little upset at first but then I remembered how life was before LP, waaaay before LP.

There was a span of 8 months when I wasn't ovulating at all. I was so upset by every month that went by because I wasn't even given the chance to have a baby.

This month I have another chance to try.

So, today, I am grateful to have Cycle #2 so that I can continue my pursuit of #2.

4 comments:

Dan & Hillary said...

Try and get the Endometrin... I think that is why I didn't m/c this time. It is what all the fertilty clinics are now using in Los Angeles instead of PIO's...

Comeon' egg... do your thing!!

RBandRC said...

Thinking lots of positive thoughts for you! ((HUGS))

Perfectly Imperfect said...

girl i am still praying for ya'll.. keeping our fingers crossed here!!

C said...

Good for you in finding a happy thought...and I'm wishing everything positive for you.