My RE is great, so helpful and encouraging!
I am starting back on 100mg of clomid and then a u/s... If the u/s looks good, then I will get an injection(s) of menopur and then a trigger. I am not quite sure what menopur is but... I will do some checking tonight. Waiting for AF to show so that I can get a follie count on cd3 and an HSG on cd8.... where the hell is AF already?! If she waits too much longer we won't be able to do an immediate second round because we are already committed to a 4 day trip with my husband’s family.
These past couple weeks have been so stressful as my husband and I are building a house and now all the stuff that "we" aka, me, have to do is coming up. It's not completly my husband's fault as he is out of town a lot. Pick the cabinet colors, pick the floor color, pick the wall colors, pick out the appliances... did I miss anything? Oh yeah, all those things are due asap.... Great. Oh, I forgot counter tops too.... and the light fixtures...
I have been given some new things to do at work and I feel like a bumbling idiot. The things are not difficult to complete, it's just a lot to remember, and it’s detailed. It's something I have never done before and I hate feeling incompetent when it comes to work. Like, I should already know all the answers. I should just automatically just know how to do everything. I just feel so mentally exhausted now, I can’t even think.
How will I get stuff for the house done, get to all my appointments, my new work done along with a regular work? Yikes.... I have had a headache all day that I haven't been able to get rid of.... Last night I slept horribly. I actually had a dream that all these color swatches were swarming at me and I woke up feeling like an anxiety attack was coming on.....
I think that my superwoman persona is starting to falter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment