So it appears that I was not specific enough if my prayer. I needed to ask for the 4 months of continuous ovulation to occur starting the month of July…
Yes, that’s right then med’s did not work AGAIN this cycle. Month 9 down, no ovulation. So not only have I still not ovulated, I haven’t done so in the time it takes a normal women to have a baby! Not to mention, it reminds me that I am missing my baby right now. Stupid ovaries! Sometimes I hate them….
When I was at the regular ob’s office getting the cd13 ultrasound done the tech was very nice to me. This was the third time she has done an ovulation check on me. She tried to distract me by talking about books to read (we like the same type) and suggested a few authors to check out. When she was walking me back to my dr’s office she told me she wanted a full book report. Bless you Barbra for trying to make me smile and distract me.
Then Dr.C came in and she was very nice and supportive. We talked about that the RE wanted to do for the next possible cycle. I told her that she would probably want me to go on another round of Clomid at a higher dose and for a longer period. I told Dr. C that I was done with Clomid. That I was ready to move on to injectables. Dr. C said that she would do whatever she needed to and said I was being reasonable. Bless you Dr. C for hearing my frustration and sadness.
However, it looks like that the possible money we would have used to buy the meds will now have to be used for the new house we are building. Which I find ironic because my husband and I have built this huge house for our possible, someday family and I can’t even ovulate. I hope that we can fill it…
I came home and was expressing my deep frustration with the lack if ovulation again and when I told him that I have been pretty patient he said, “Have you been?” Shortly after he realized that he should’ve said “Yes, you have been” since he started to just listen and say how sorry he was that this was happening again. Bless you husband for hearing what I needed, which was understanding.
Then today was super fun because I went to visit a client in the hospital who had just had a baby boy. It was great walking into the maternity ward and looking at all the family peering into the nursery window and the friends walking around with balloons and bears. And let’s not forget the blue and pink bows on each and every door.
Let’s not forget the baptism that I get to go to for my sisiter-in-law on Sunday who I was exactly 7 weeks behind.
Fabulous, absolutely fabulous… for the love of the sweet Lord, when is it my turn?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment