I could see that you posted something recently, but it wouldn't let me see it. I could read the first line, which makes mention of leaving your blog...and I knew that day would come. But if it has already come and you've closed up shop, I just wanted to be sure to thank you for your support and inspiration to me along my journey. God bless you!
I am 32 years old and a survivor of Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL.) In 4 years we have lost a total of 7 pregnancies, 2 losses were after seeing a heartbeat. L and I were able to keep baby number 6 after I started IVIg treatments. We were able to add to our family in January 2010 after using Intralipid treatments.
My current diagnosis is RPL, PCOS, Factor V, and Abnormal Leukocyte Antibodies.
6 comments:
The pictures are gorgeous! I hope you and your little ones are enjoying the snow, and maybe some cocoa and naps :)
Look how much y'all got!! It's beautiful!!
Beautiful shots! It's good to hear from you. I hope that you and the boys are doing well. God bless!
snow in the south is great b/c it has a limited shelf life. thinking of you too.
hey, find me on facebook Torri Beaudette Landolfi...i have some ?'s i need to ask you and your e-mail keeps coming back to me.
I could see that you posted something recently, but it wouldn't let me see it. I could read the first line, which makes mention of leaving your blog...and I knew that day would come. But if it has already come and you've closed up shop, I just wanted to be sure to thank you for your support and inspiration to me along my journey. God bless you!
Post a Comment