Friday, January 15, 2010

Quick Nutshell

I could not have asked for a better labor, when I arrived I was already 3cm :)

After 14 hours, including 1-1/2 hours of pushing, LP's little BROTHER arrived!!

Pictures will follow soon- I hope :) Lord help me- a house full of boys!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! So excited for you!!

Laura said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad that everything went so well! You sound so happy and upbeat, which is really refreshing to see. God bless!

Mrs.Joyner said...

Congratulations & yay for a house full of boys!! Can't wait to see pics!!

Dan & Hillary said...

YEAH!!! So happy for you!!

PS- if you are shutting down this blog, it would be fun to be FB friends. I can e-mail you my real name if you'd like:-) Just let me know.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So glad that things went well! I CANNOT WAIT for pictures!!!! :) ((hugs))

Melis.sa said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

C said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Leah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! So, so, so happy for you! Can't wait to see pictures. :-)

amylynn said...

HOORAY!!! I'm so glad it went well

Perfectly Imperfect said...

congratulations!!! i'm so excited for you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations...looking forward to seeing photos. :)

niobe said...

:)

Waiting for pics with bated breath!