I forgot to post pics of LP who is officially 18 months old. It kills me that he has turned into such a little boy since his curls have been cut off.
Can you believe that soon I will have a 2 year old and 3 month old?
Achieved with tears, faith, hope, pure love, and a lot of medication.
5 comments:
Wow, time has flown by! What a cutie pie:-)
He is so handsome, my goodness! I hope you're feeling great! ((hugs))
You give me such hope. One more question did they want you to do a treatment at ovulation also? Or just after confirmed rising betas? Maybe I should talk to Dr. Scher instead. Thanks for you help. I can't believe Lil P is almost 2 and soon you will have a newborn. So exciting.
Thank you, my pg's make it to 8 weeks or so on their own also, which is why treating at confirmed pg. makes sense. Thank you. I feel more confident in expressing how I want to be treated.
He's adorable!!! :)
Post a Comment