This is inspired by a FB update I had stating that I thought life would be much more interesting if you had to break into song each time you entered a room (in reality, wouldn't it make things fun? Imagine standing in line at the bank or the grocery store!)
One of my friends said that due to a lack of vocal skills they would prefer to have a theme song.
Genius!
If I could have a theme song right now-- Dr. Feel Good by the Gorillaz. It always puts me in a good mood and I can't help but try (and I do mean try, I am a white mid-western girl) to get my groove on when I hear it.
What's your theme song?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It would have to be something Sugarland or Kenny Chesney. Something feel good summery that still makes you think just a tiny bit. :)
Stayin' Alive re-mix by Wyclef Jean and the Fugees
Post a Comment