Sunday, October 25, 2009

Secret Keeper

Apparently, I am a secret keeper. Two people have recently unveiled their pregnancies too me and no one else knows, well, except their husbands. I am feeling a little flattered :)

Also, I am reading everyone's blog- I am just not responding too most. For some reason I have found myself back in the 1st trimester exhaustion with some nausea thrown in for a little variety. Seems I can't be up for more than an hour without longing for nap (like I am right now.)

My appts continue to go well although there was trace protein present again in my most recent appt and the results of my glucose "yak" test aren't back yet. My next appt is in 3 weeks and then the every 2 week starts. It seems to be going so fast all of a sudden...

Hugs to all and please know that I am keeping up with you!!

No comments: