Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crap, 7 Things?


I was nominated by R&R for the Creative Blogger Award- thanks man! So I am going to try and play by the rules...

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.

5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.

6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.

*****

1. I love when my sarcasm (aka- what I like to think of as wit) shows up in my blog... it feels so much more me! Just wish it would happen more often.

2. I truly enjoy listening to classical music and often do when making dinner or baking.

3. I landed the second job at the local church as their nursery coordinator- yay!

Ahh....

4. I heart Starbu.cks and I would go there everyday if I could.

5. I absolutely loathe mopping and vacuuming with a deep, heart-felt passion.

Umm...

6. I find the app 'Blackjac.k', on my husbands iphone, very addictive.

7. I like to talk to people about politics when they don't get all passionate about it and can remain reasonable.

********* Now the Nominees!**********
new year new ute

so it goes

My Journey to Mommyhood

Dan & Hillary and little Russell

Perfectly Imperfect

Which Way to Baby?

Phantzi Little Yarns

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha - I think I could have written this post myself. Well except for the nusery coordinator one - that's all you! :)

E. Phantzi said...

bring on the sarcasm! :-) And I don't mean that sarcastically :P
Thanks for the nomination!

Melis.sa said...

ooo thank you for the award :)

Rebecca said...

Thank you for the nomination! R and I are getting ready to head out of town, but I will post it on my blog as soon as I can.

Congrats on the nursery coordinator job! That's great news. I agree w/you on the mopping thing, too. ;-)

amylynn said...

Thanks, for the nomination! I heart starbucks too, thank goodness there is not one here in my crackerjack town I would be broke. Congrats on the job!