Wednesday, July 01, 2009

The Beat Goes On

Baby's heartbeat was ticking away yesterday- although I was measuring a little further along than last time.

While I should have been 10w6d today I was 11w1d. However, it was my doctor and not the u/s tech that did the measurements this time. Umm, but I don't care- it puts me that much closer to the 2T.

So there it is.

The heartbeat was still 182 but our doctor was not concerned. She said it was nice and strong and that various things can affect it- like dehydration. So I am going to try and start drinking more water.

I does make me a little nervous that it's so high but I am trying to take the road of "If she's not worried about it then I won't be worried about it."

We might actually have a January baby :) Neat, huh??

7 comments:

Melis.sa said...

That's fantastic!!! Many hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

Eee!! I bet the baby just has a lot of blood to pump, thus the high heart rate. ;o) So excited!! Eee!

Dan & Hillary said...

There is always something to worry about;-) My Little One's heartbeat has dropped from 160 to 141 and I'm worried it will keep dropping. Welcome to parent-hood, eh?? Russell is a January baby and he's the best... next to lil' P!!

amylynn said...

Yes, this is great news!!! Thank you for your encouraging comments :)

Living With Loss said...

That's great news! Really pleased things are going well :)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Fantastic news!! How are you feeling?

Leah said...

Yes, neat. Super, crazy, whacko, yippee, wahoo, NEAT! Yay!