I was reading Megs blog the other day where she was talking about animals reflecting their owners behavior. If that's true, meet our dog Chase!(Don't be alarmed- the white you see if actually blue! He is half Husky and Golden Retriever so one eye is half blue and half brown.)
Chase enjoys the following: Chocolate (which he will search out, take off tables, and pull out of bags), naps, sitting, laying in the sun, treats, and taunting our two outside cats when we aren't looking.
So basically he likes food and is lazy. Yep, I think that sums us up!
What does your pet say about you??

6 comments:
I love it! And what a cute pup you have! The hubs says our pup Lacy is the canine version of me.. Hmm... He calls Lacy a bit spoiled, sometimes bitchy, but his princess... I guess he did get it kinda right!!
Let's see, my pups are spoiled, they expect things to happen at a certain time in a certain way (OCD), and they don't like just anyone showing up unannounced at the front door....yep, just like me:-) But, then again, they are so adorable, loving, affectionate, and enjoy life, so I think they're a compliment to their momma:-)
Such a cutie! Well, my pups are always looking for something--a treat, attention, a rabbit in the yard. They are quite restless at times, but are content most days to be around the family and just hang out. I would say that sums us up as well. :)
Hi there
Just found your blog and wanted to say what an inspiration your bravery is after all you've been through.
I've had 3 miscarriages and I felt really hopeful reading about you having your baby eventually. I hope you get your next sticky BFP really soon!
I look forward to reading more.
Take care, N
Oh no! Oh dear. Hero says lots of very bad things about us. If I were to go by this theory I'd be biting, a control freak, entirely self-focused, and a conniving thief.
Can we play a different game? ;)
Post a Comment