Sunday, June 22, 2008

All Alone


Not that I am "feeling" alone- just that L has started back to his travel schedule. He (and his boss) are trying to break me slowly since L's trip will only be for 3 days, not the traditional 7 day.

Lil' P and I are here all alone for the next couple of days. My oldest sister will be coming for a visit tomorrow and I will (hopefully) be spending the following day with a good friend and her kids.

I am wondering how I will take our dog for his evening walk. But of even greater importance, how will I eat?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aye yi yi. That sucks. :( j travels for work quite a bit, but his are usually M-F, I've already told him once we have a baby, he's on hiatus for at least 6 months. Hopefully the time will fly by!