Monday, June 16, 2008

Thank You D.arren Sta.r and Candanc.e Bushn.ell

***Spoiler Below***

Last week my in-laws came to town and allowed me to have a few hours of "me" time- I had seriously almost forgotten that I am more than just a mom these days...

So I decided to go see S.ex I.n Th.e Ci.ty at the theaters, I loved, loved, loved the series. While I enjoyed the movie overall I was a little, no- scratch that, I was very pissed off about how the writers portrayed Charlotte York's fertility story.

(Insert sarcasm)

Look! She's suddenly pregnant because she adopted! (and they actually say so in the movie)

You have got to be freakin' kidding me- can we please perpetuate this idiotic thinking a little more to those outside the fertility world? 'Cause that would be awesome... as if we don't have enough stupid cliches to deal with.

Grrrr.....

No comments: