Some days I wish I were my dog. He just seems so carefree and happy. If I were my dog, people could just let outside to play on a nice day. Then I would investgate the outside by sniffing around and I would take a little snooze in sun on the back porch to rest my poor tired paws.
To top off my day, I would have a nice leisurely walk outside, only to come home to someone else who would give me a nice scratch and be given a tasty treat.
I wish I were my dog.

4 comments:
Oooo me too.
I totally want to swap with my cat... the naps, the lounging, the litterbox cleaning service, free food. Heck, she's even spayed... at least she knows why she hasn't had any kittens.
The life of a dog does sound pretty sweet, doesn't it? :)
I've often thought the same thing!!! Mostly when I was stressed out. Are you stressed out?
Post a Comment