Most of the time I enjoy living in a college town.
I like that there is often an event happening (not that I ever go), a play to catch (not that I do), some band to see (um, I have a kid), or that I can wander around downtown to people watch (which I sometimes do).
However, what I hate, especially when pregnant, is how impossible it is to enjoy your greasy, cheese-melted-just-right pizza, with all these skinny, look-at-me-my-thighs-don't-rub-together bitches running around in their cute trendy outfits.
And sometimes getting that mental slap-in-the-face when I am driving down the road eating my hot, salty fries and the skinny sorostitute runs by in her skimpy workout clothes that exposes her big boobs, tight butt, and flat abs.
Maybe next time I should hang my greasy fry bag out the window at her and see how she likes it.
Whores. I am surrounded by whores.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
"Sororitute". Genius. :) I, too, live in a college town (and actually work at the local University). Enjoy your fries and pizza!
I feel your pain darlin'. :)
One of my most discouraging days was a lunch date I had with hubby at Stanford. I felt like every wrinkle and dimple was showing.
Next time, we'll eat at a buffett so I feel young and beautiful;-)
this just made me laugh out loud hysterically.
Post a Comment