Holy speedy heartbeat, batman! This kid is just full of love already. :) Such fantastic news to start my morning. Keeping everything crossed for you. And holding your other hand, since R&R already has one. ;o)
How thrilled (and anxious, and scared) you must be:-) Do the dr's have you on any meds? Are you seeing the dr's frequently? I have a January baby, and they are the best;-)
I am 32 years old and a survivor of Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL.) In 4 years we have lost a total of 7 pregnancies, 2 losses were after seeing a heartbeat. L and I were able to keep baby number 6 after I started IVIg treatments. We were able to add to our family in January 2010 after using Intralipid treatments.
My current diagnosis is RPL, PCOS, Factor V, and Abnormal Leukocyte Antibodies.
13 comments:
THAT IS FABULOUS!!! Thinking of you, praying for you, and holding your hand the entire way. ((MANY HUGS))
Holy speedy heartbeat, batman! This kid is just full of love already. :) Such fantastic news to start my morning. Keeping everything crossed for you. And holding your other hand, since R&R already has one. ;o)
How thrilled (and anxious, and scared) you must be:-) Do the dr's have you on any meds? Are you seeing the dr's frequently? I have a January baby, and they are the best;-)
Amazing, wonderful, fantastic news!!! xoxo
That is awesome!!! Praying that you and the bean have a happy and healthy nine months ahead.
What great news!!! Oh hon I hope this is a great 9 months for you!!
SO happy for you and keeping my fingers crossed that things continue to go well.
I understand those mixed emotions so well right now.
YAY!!!!!
I am so unbelievably happy for u right now I can hardly stand it! I know ur still nervous but thats what we're here for...(hugs)
Wow.
SUPER FANTASTIC sending good vibes your way
Love potion #9 indeed=) Big smiles for you!
Sounds very very good! Wishing you lots of luck. Let us know how things are going.
Post a Comment